Please Check Back Soon For Class Dates!
Course Fee: $395
Blackbird’s 3 day course The Informant is designed for law enforcement officers and supervisors at all levels that use and have the possibility of using cooperators, confidential sources and confidential informants. Blackbird instructors will present legal, policy and ethical considerations for those of us that regularly use human sources of information. We will conduct real world operational debriefs of relevant cases involving human sources of information. As with all Blackbird courses the emphasis of the classroom will prepare the attendees for the real-world style practical scenarios. incorporated in this class.
- Types of Informants
- Policies and best practices concerning informants
- Ethical considerations with informants
- Tactical considerations with informants
- Operational planning when using informants
- Electronic monitoring of informants
- Practical scenarios with confidential informants
- Specialty Unit training hours and suggestions
- Documentation of Specialty Unit training
Audience: Drug Enforcement and other specialty unit officers, supervisors and team leaders that regularly participate in enforcement operations where they may use human sources of intelligence and evidence gathering. This class is restricted to Sworn Law Enforcement officers and active members of the United States Military that participate in these types of operations.